Joy-A-Toes Toe Separators
Get sore toes, feet and cramps from being in your snowboard boots or at work? These work magic on your feet! Made from a soft, comfortable gel, Joy-a-Toes are the most versatile patented toe spreaders available. Revitalize your tired, hardworking feet.
Toe Separator Benefits
- Relax and rejuvenate feet that are tired, achy, or tight
- Realign the bones and soft tissue
- Injury prevention
- Improve balance
- Stimulate circulation
- Increase flexibility and strength
- Open up energy channels to revitalize your entire body
- Alleviate plantar fasciitis, bunion pain
- Help your feet recover from snowboarding, a long day at work or wearing high heels
How & When To Use
Start out wearing your Joy-A-Toes 5-20 minutes at a time, 3 times per day. As your feet realign and open, increase how long and how frequently you wear your Joy-A-Toes toe separators.
- After or before snowboarding
- While sleeping
- Around the house or after working on your feet all day
- During stretching, meditation or yoga practice
Important Note On Sizing
Joy-A-Toes are available in Small and Large, but it’s not about your foot size. It’s about how much space you have between your toes. Those new to using toe spreaders like Joy-A-Toes should ALWAYS choose the small size.
- Made of a comfortable gel material
- Designed in Vancouver, Canada